Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

As I sit in the office

It's 8:40 PM and I am sitting in the office waiting for my manager to finish his work so that we can leave. It has been a busy week this week with me not getting the full quota of weekend sleep that I am quite used to (This weekend I had a few commitments which made me wake up early and denying me the scope of sleeping late - which is my quota of weekend sleep). We had gone to an amusement park (Worlds of Wonder in Noida) yesterday; which was the venue of our team event and we had loads of fun there. But it was pretty tiring. Reached home late and got up today as usual to catch the bus (and I wanted to sleep). I had thought of leaving early but certain clients calls made sure that I couldn't leave early and now I am still at office (which means I will have less time for sleep).
Have to go out with friends tomorrow to Himachal - haven't done the packing yet; have to shave today as I don't shave on Thurdays; have to come to office tomorrow; and leave tomorrow night on some 12 hours drive. And I sit here writing this blog.

1 comment:

Faded Glory said...

Anytime is a good time to write! Have fun on d trip!