Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

a thing beyond forever

I have been reading a lot for the past few months. In fact I have read quite a few books in this period. Last night I finished another book which is titled 'a thing beyond forever' by Novoneel Chakraborty. The book also goes on to add this after the title 'The reward for every true love is not love...'.
I must admit that this is not one of the best books I have read but still I am talking about this book because there's something that happened as I was reading the book yesterday night. A certain section of the book sent a shiver across my body which I can still feel as I write this post. The section talks about rebirth but its the sequence of events before it that create the plot and its written beautifully. And it made my mind wander into a place reminiscent of what was described in the book where I was actually trying to visualize the possibility of such occurance. I ended up thinking for sometime before returning to the book; and then again thinking about it once I finished the book. The book ended up in the only way it could giving me more to think as to why things are the way they are. And I couldn't find any answer to it.
But there were few lines in the book which I really liked and I will mention some of those here -
"the right ingredients make the food tasty but sharing the food with right people makes it special"

"Everyone is someone yet to be identified"
"at times a food needs time to cook itself without the chef having to do anything"
"All unreasonable things have a reasonable reason and all reasonable things have an unreasonable reason"

No comments: