Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

Just thinking...

Right now I am sitting in office waiting for the clock to strike 10:15 so that I can leave for home. Ya its Friday night and I can't wait to get home but that's not the only reason. Its been a day with very little work. Comming in this shift has its cons and one of them is that most of your office mates have already left for home; so now when you have lots of time you don't have someone to spend it with.
I tried playing but after sometime it felt strange to play in office and so I stopped.
No friend is online so no chatting.
Already had 2 cups of coffee today so no more of coffee.
Went out for shopping as well today.

Fridays are supposed to be good but I am not feeling that way right now. With not much to do the mind is playing its own games, twisting and turning in and out of thoughts, getting caught in its own web before breaking free and again getting caught, sometimes catching my attention and at other times wandering aimlessly, giving new ideas only to dismiss them soon, at times listening to the song being played with a quick glance at the clock and maybe thinking about what to write next.
Last night I felt as if I lost my touch for writing (not that I am a good writer but whatever little I come out with the words failed me yesterday as I couldn't write anything on something I wanted to) but the words seem to be comming at this moment. That's encouraging at this point. I am already thinking about the next topics to write on :). Till then ...

1 comment:

Faded Glory said...

Now thats what i call a good post..just simple words yet tells a lot :) Keep writing!