Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Long Vacation

Its probably the 1st time that I have taken a vacation without any prior plans. Its the 2nd day of my vacations and I have been lazing around for the 2 days at home (apart from a trip to Food Bazaar and Jal Board). And most of the time I have been hooked to Facebook playing Cafe World and Farmville. Eating home cooked food is another thing I have enjoyed. Its not that I stay away from home, its just that the office timings are such that the meal timings are all messed up and I mostly have food in the office. For two days sitting at home and eating has been very welcome.

Of course going on a vacation is not something that is appreciated by your office but this being the end of year and my vacations going to lapse they didn't have much of a choice; so I took the vacation. But the days prior to this were very hectic - additional work was added to cover up some time in the vacation. Of course the work was all tended to and other things taken care of. And now its time to enjoy.

So now that the vacation is on what do I intend to do? Lets see...
- Catching up with friends is the first thing on my mind
- Watching movies '3 Idiots' and 'Avatar' (in 3D hall) is another thing in my mind
- Meeting a school friend (Suryakant Shukla) after some 9 years has been planned
- Planning an outing for the new year is to be done - Manas should take care of this
- Lots of sleep is another thing making its presence felt
- Some reading will also happen

Quite a few things to do and I am looking forward to it all. Will keep you posted; till then enjoy.
And yes Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

Mr. Offender said...

Lucky You...... n Merry Christmas to you too..