Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A weekend well spent

It was a nice weekend. Got up late and called Manas to finalise the program. We decided to meet in CP around 5 PM. Sudhanshu called later informing he wouldn't make it as he had some work to finish in his college. After having lunch I left for CP and met Manas at Odeon. I wanted to watch the movie 'Paa' while he wanted to see 'Radio' (he exactly didn't want to watch either but preferred Radio over Paa). Fortunately there was no show for Radio and so we bought the tickets for Paa for the 7:20 PM show. Deepak said he would join us once the movie was over.
The movie was pretty good. I quite liked it but Manas didn't (mainly because he didn't want to like it :)). Amitabh has done a great job. I feel Abhishek's role could have been shorter and more of Vidya Balan & Amitabh could have been shown. But still the movie is a good watch. And once again I fell in love with Vidya Balan - she's just amazing :).
After the movie we met Deepak. He was at a restaurant/bar called 'Maharani Addicton' with his friend. We sat there for sometime talking and drinking - Deepak and his friend were having Beer, Manas had a mocktail while I had red wine. We spent more than an hour there chatting. Then we started towards home. We dropped Deepak's friend at his home and moved to Manas's home. We spent the night at Manas's place doing absolutely nothing. Not exactly - we were reading comics runnning through movies and watching a few as well. We finally went to sleep around 2 AM.
Next morning I woke up at 11 AM. Deepak had to go to play football at 6 AM; he had woken up then, confirmed that he was comming and slept again :). Manas was up by 8. Deepak rushed to his Dance class at 11 AM without having breakfast. I and Manas went to District Centre to have breakfast and then proceeded towards Saket to visit the new DT Mall. There we roamed aimlessly for an hour or two. We went to a 'Coffee Beans and Tea Leaf' where I had a tea for Rs 130 :). Then Manas dropped me home. It was a weekend well spent.

3 comments:

Faded Glory said...

And money well spent too :P

Mr. Offender said...

kya baat hai full on happenin weekend, yahan to poora weekend bed pe blanket ki bahon me gujra........

UnknownWriter said...

@Faded Glory
Not mine :P

@Mr Offender
I am dying for that :)