Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Suddenly the world has turned busy

Suddenly the world has turned busy. Or else how have I gone alone? I mean the second weekend running I am at home with none of my friends available. It wasn't like this nor was it meant to be like this. I mean with my mobile full of nos I can't find a no to dial. Oh that doesn't mean their nos are not working; its just that they are all busy. And I can't blame them for being busy as they can't help it. So here I am sitting in front of the computer, on a Saturday afternoon, writing this blog.
Let's look at a few things people are busy with these days -
Marriage is one major factor. Some are married so have to be at home. Some whose marriage are fixed are busy shopping and doing other things including spending a lot of time on phone. Others who are looking for partners, well their weekends are busy meeting prospective partners.
Office is another major reason keeping people busy. Either they have working weeknds - at least one day. Otherwise they are so exhausted with working overtime on weekdays that they can't think of anything but sleep & rest on weekends.
Guests/Relatives have become another major factor. Unplanned visits and occasions are keeping some people busy which they have to attend to and thus are busy.
Other reasons for people being busy is their weekend chores - washing clothes and cleaning for bachelors staying away from home, going home for people whose native place is nearby and household work for people living with family. Weekend courses are another thing that's keeping some people busy (it kept me busy for 2 years when I did my MBA)

These things had always been part but I always found someone :). I guess my luck has run out for once. Its been difficult finding people lately. But I guess what it is doing is allowing me to spend time with me - something which people hardly get time to do. I can indulge in things I have been wanting to do but don't find much time. For instance watching a movie at home with no disturbance, eating my favourite dishes, writing blogs, playing games and planning.
Wow! There are lots of stuff to do and I have been complaining. I guess this sums up how our life goes - "We wait all our life waiting for the right opportunities but often when they come we don't realize that and then we keep waiting". On second thoughts I think I will keep this thought aside and continue wondering what I should do now :)

1 comment:

Faded Glory said...

I never knew you complained :P