Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bio-data instead of Resume :)

K came up to me and said "I committed a blunder yesterday" and here's the conversation that followed -

K - "And you are going to laugh about it"
I - "And what exactly did you do?"
K - "I have made mistakes before but nothing like this. And the worst part is I never realized it"
I - "But what exactly did you do?"
K - "Here's what happened. I had sent my resume to Infy through S. S called me yesterday and asked "Why did you mention your height and complexion in your resume?". I replied that I didn't. To this S said "But the HR was saying you have mentioned these facts". I was taken aback. I went and checked my sent mail and found that I had sent my bio-data instead of my resume."
I - "You mean you send the marriage bio-data?"
K - "Yes."
I laughing now - "You really did that?"
K - "Yes. And S didn't even check it before forwarding it. In fact she saw it after forwarding it".
I laughing uncontrollably now
K blushing "Stop laughing"
I laughing even more
K now getting angry "Stop it will you"
I - "I am imagining how the HR would have felt when she opened your resume oops bio-data"
K - "Stop it"
I - "And then she would be putting it up in the Infy matrimony portal if they have one"
K - ''Ab bas karega"
I continue laughing and soon K joined in :)

3 comments:

Febs said...

Hey..did this really happen..OMG..where's K's mind these days..on only one thing..:P

Anonymous said...

well sometimes people make mistakes and this is one of them :)

Faded Glory said...

hilarious :)