Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Kyun dikhaye sapne tu sote jaagte

"O re manwa tu to baawra hai
Tu hi jane tu kya chahta hai baawre
Kyun dikhaye sapne tu sote jaagte"

This song from the movie 'Wake Up Sid' has been playing in my playlist for quite sometime. Today as I was humming this song (yes I do that often and people nearby often ask me to reduce the volume) I started to make sense out of the song, that is, my mind started analyzing the words in the song and comparing it with real life. And I found it quite similar.

To talk of few things why do people want the things they are told not to? Why do people try to do things that are prohibited? Why do people fall in love with people whom their parents won't accept? Why do people hope for things that are improbable?
One answer could be people believe in miracles; think their case is special and different. This can be considered a good thing as well as not a good thing. I mean there would be a time when you will have to draw the line, but that time is not defined. So one may go too far while others may leave too soon. Its a personal choice. I won't say anything more on this for now.

Of course I would love to dream and try to make them true. Whether the dreams are realistic are not only time will tell. Till then - "Kyun dikhaye sapne tu sote jagte"

2 comments:

Mr. Offender said...

Amazing Boss...... N one day Destiny find its destination........

Faded Glory said...

kya baat!! ab samjha! start dreaming, my friend!