Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Thanks friends for the wonderful 2009

I have always thought that there are times when one needs to thank people who have helped you in any way. But many a times I miss saying thanks to them and then it becomes too late. So I thought I should take some time out to thank all those people who did things last year (2009) that I remember and appreciate. Of course I won't remember every moment and some people might get missed but I guess its better to at least thank those whom I can recall as I write this post.

The first name that comes to my mind is Manas. We have watched many movies last year together, went on a number of outings and spent many enjoyable moments. He was always there when I needed a friend. A phone call was enough to set up a meeting.
Supreet and Seema who have again always been there to help me figure out things, advised me whenever I needed some and also with whom I could talk freely on anything and evrything.
Minakshi for the wonderful discussions, the coffees and the Goshtba Rice & Mutton Roganjosh treat.
Abhijit Rai for a wonderful message on friendship day.
Sunil Duggal, Ashish Mundra and Pradeep Sharma for helping me learn new technologies and guide me whenever I needed some assistance.
Dumpy for believing in my abilities when I was feeling low and encouraging me always.
Kunal for thinking highly of me (where I wasn't) and always encouraging and supporting.
Hina for keeping the year eventful, her blog posts, the books and the wonderful times we spent.
Shibendu for the pick-up calls.
Rakhi for the numerous Gulab-Jamuns.
Suryakant for the visit after 9 years.
Sahil and Shubhi for keeping the office area happening with their arguements/fights/discussions.
Also Ashish, Deepak, Sudhanshu, Saurabh Sardana, Gaurav Pareek, Saurabh Sharma, Sachin, Pallavi, Saurav Gupta, et al for the wonderful moments.

I would definitely be missing many moments but these came to my mind as I was writing this post. I am hoping for similar and many more moments in the year to come. Thanks...

2 comments:

kunal singh said...

Nice to see my name in the blog, I think it is the best way to convey the message, as a fact whatever I say is true..
enjoy and have a great year ahead.

Prad said...

Seeing my name in the list made me feel that year 2009 was actually good year. Thanks for making me learn how important it is to thank someone, no matter how do you that.
Hats off to you and keep it up...........