Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

A strange few days


Its been a pretty strange week so far. And for various reasons; or maybe no reason at all - I mean I know somethings wrong somewhere but don't know what and where. Or maybe nothing is wrong and its just me imagining things. Whatever the case be its certainly not the thing to be in; at least for me.

Lets see what all happened this week:

- On Moday I was in office till 2AM working. Of course I could have avoided it but decided to do it.

- Tueday I spent the most of the time sleeping. In between I watched 3 Idiots.

- Wednesday was pretty hectic trying to finish the work to meet the deadlines.

- Today I didn't feel like working but still had to.

And during this time I was waiting to meet a friend, had an arguement with another friend, was waiting to hear from another friend and now also waiting for a headband. None of this is reason enough for the mood swing which points towards still not having found the cause. Hopefully the thing would go away without actually finding the cause.

No comments: