Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008

While reading blogs ...

Today morning while I was going through a few blogs of a friend of a friend of mine I got a strange feeling of resemblence with blogger. I don't know him and neither had I heard about him but the more I read his blogs the more he sounded familiar. The way he had written I couldn't help but think that I would have written in a very similar way as he has. Some of the topics that he had written on were pretty much the same I would have loved to write on; and the way he had written them I could feel myself writing some of the lines.
This prompted me to ask my friend about this guy. And she says we are somewhat similar but doesn't want to tell how :(.
You often come across texts or incidents where you can relate to them; it happens to me and I believe it happens to everyone. But today it was not the text but the person who wrote them was what I could relate to; that too when I don't know the person.

3 comments:

Faded Glory said...

ha ha - im a meanie...wnt tell u

Anonymous said...

now i`ll read your rss

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.