Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Back from Kolkatta

I returned from Kolkatta yesterday and it was a wonderful trip. Met uncles & aunts, cousins, nephews & neices. It really felt great to meet them. There were some not so good moments as well. I will discuss about the trip sometime later. This post is a look back at the checklist of things to buy from my last post (http://strictly-my-views.blogspot.com/2009/09/i-am-going-to-kolkatta.html) and I must say its not worth mentioning as I have very little to check in the list :(. Here it goes -

- A black leather bag for a friend (who didn't mention any design) - the shops were majorly closed so couldn't buy :(
- A kurta for another friend (who doesn't wear kurta) - got this one :)
- A farewell gift for another friend (I know nothing about his choice) - got this one too :)
- Sweets for some friends (most of whom would be on leave next week) - got very little sweets :(
- A soveigner (just added to the list by another old friend) - :( the markets were majotly closed
- Something for another friend (who hasn't specified anything and wouldn't get anything for me) - :(
- Tea for a friend who liked the sample - got this one as the shop was open :)
- Pictures for a friend who hasn't been to Kolkatta for long - :( my memory card full too soon
- Something for me as well - maybe clothes :) - didn't buy this too :( :(

Overall a poor report card I must say but then it was too hot and humid, then the markets were closed as well so I couldn't help it. Apologies to my friends whose things I missed; but I will remember to get those the next time :)

4 comments:

Faded Glory said...

im just hoping its not a :( against my name..anywys how was ur trip..yay..cya then..another news tht im telling u only wen i reach

UnknownWriter said...

Actually its a :( against your name. And when r u returning?

Faded Glory said...

i guess this is me - Something for another friend (who hasn't specified anything and wouldn't get anything for me).

will be back on sun

UnknownWriter said...

u guessed it right :)
hopefully this time u will get something for me :)