Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Conversation with Manas: How to earn quick money

This Sunday I was sitting with Manas at McDi. I asked him what's the way of earning quick money. As he started thinking I added "legally".
The conversation went like this.
Manas: How much risk do you want to take?
I: Minimum
M: Initial investment?
I: Minimum
M: What do u want to do with the money?
I: Buy Bose speakers and a Scorpio - cash down
M: Anything else?
I: An LCD TV as well
M: Anything else?
I: For now that's all
M: Soch le acche se
I: Soch liya
I: Will it be a continuous inflow or once?
M:It is advisable to do it once. Repeating it is not advisable and may not yield same results.
I: Okay. So what's the plan?
Manas kept quite for abt 30 secs and then said "Shaadi kar le"

5 comments:

manas said...

hadh hai...
when u said ki i have written a blog on our conversation toh mujhe laga u have finally managed to "write" IT.

magar yeh toh preamble tak hi samaapt ho gaya... :(

Faded Glory said...

ha ha ha! You forgot about the PS3 and Wii :D

so kab kar raha hai shaadi ;)

manas said...

yeh le...
offer bhi aa gaya shaadi ka.
abh kiska wait hai?

Faded Glory said...

@manas - Yeh offer nahi tha!! sirk ek bull ko red flag dikhana tha :P

manas said...

thats sad :(

anyways be careful... bull fight and all can turn dangerous if you are not skilled at weilding the flag.