Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I am going to Kolkatta

I am going to Kolkatta tomorrow after a gap of 3 years. I am going there to celebrate Durga Puja :). The Puja will take place in my uncle's house and it is going to be a get together for the entire family. I enjoyed it very much the last time and now again I am hoping for the same :)
This time I wouldn't be spending too much time there - will reach on Shasthi and leave on Dashami. But its gonna be fun. Now how exactly the days went, this I would write about after returning from there. And I am hoping I will have many things to write.
Just as I am writing this post I am thinking about how things are going to be. And this time I am planning to do some shopping as well; but I am not sure if I will find time and the things. But lets see what all I have in mind -
- A black leather bag for a friend (who didn't mention any design)
- A kurta for another friend (who doesn't wear kurta)
- A farewell gift for another friend (I know nothing about his choice)
- Sweets for some friends (most of whom would be on leave next week)
- A soveigner (just added to the list by another old friend)
- Something for another friend (who hasn't specified anything and wouldn't get anything for me)
- Tea for a friend who liked the sample
- Pictures for a friend who hasn't been to Kolkatta for long
- Something for me as well - maybe clothes :)

Let's see how many I do get actually because I have my doubts :P. And so I haven't named the friends but I guess I am going to send them this link ;).

2 comments:

Mr. Offender said...

Happy Journey Dude.......... and long list must say.

Faded Glory said...

I hope something for me is on your mind and the list too :)

Have a happy and safe trip!!