Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

Final Destination 4

"I think we changed nothing. We were meant to be here at this time" These are the last lines from the film 'Final Destination 4'; and probably the only thing I liked about the movie. Saw the movie yesterday with a friend and it is right up there in my list of most disliked movies.
Maybe I had wrong expectations from the movie but still it was a total waste of money (I paid for the tickets) and time (ok not so much time - it didn't even last 1.5 hrs). And my friends comments were "I don't usually say a movie is bad but for this one I have to say it". You don't believe me or him then go and try watching it. By the way TOI gave it a rating of 1.5 (I wish I had seen the ratings in the morning).
Maybe watching it in 3-D would have been better. I haven't watched a movie in 3-D so far but I doubt if it would be fun to watch deaths in 3-D.

No comments: